Remote – Fulltime Position
- Cyber Legends is looking to hire a Senior I.T. Project Manager to support its Project Leadership Practice
- General roles and responsibilities are listed below
- Candidates should have Project Management experience, as well as great software skills, including MS Project, MS SharePoint, and MS Office
The Project Manager is expected to provide leadership in the following scenarios:
Develops plan, leads all phases of cross-functional, multi-business unit or enterprise-wide projects
Multiple projects (duration: 1 year +)
Leads teams of 10+ people, involving multiple internal departments and/or external stakeholders
Project budget typically up to $2 Million – $25 Billion
Projects have a high complexity level or less
Provide leadership in ITS program management across campus and across peer organizations.
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes.
- Evaluate and recommend strategies and plans to help ensure ITS attains its programmatic goals.
- Analyze and evaluate program practices within ITS and identify opportunities for reducing operating costs & maximizing financial allocations.
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements.
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems.
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people.
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed.
- Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues.
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations.
- Identify opportunities for professional development and continually seek to add value by enhancing your skills and expertise.
- Must demonstrate a willingness and proficiency for learning new development environments, tools, frameworks, and languages.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other technical and functional users and accept direction from supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of progressive experience with demonstrated success in providing IT related program/project management.
- Experience in the design, implementation and hands-on management of substantial and complex IT projects is desired.
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics.
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting.
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.).
- A business acumen with a strategic ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of generally accepted best practice project management skills, requirements gathering, consultative engagements with customers.
- Familiar with best practice security protocols and safe computing practices.
Other jobs at Elegant Themes
Senior Front End Developer
Perks of the Job
Health & Dental
401k + Matching
Interested?! Talk with a Recruiter to Setup an Interview
We are Always There for you. Visit to us.
Office 1, IT Tower, Lahore, Pakistan
(92) 304 – 162-0156