Cyber Legends Offer a wide Rang of Subjects to help the Students to Quickly Build Unique and Advance Projects. These Project Can be used as Semester Project as well as Final year Projects.
Cyber Security Services
Cyber Legends Offer Multiple Cyber Security Sevices according to Customer Requirements To Make Sure End-Point Security
Online Exam Test
Cyber Legends Offers a number of online exam test preprations including Eccouncil , Cisco, Microsoft and Many More.
Social Media Marketing Services
Cyber Legends Offers Social Media Promotional Packages for their Respected Customers.
Cyber Legends offers online website Development solutions, Product Management Sollutions, woocommerce Soultions and Many More.
Cyber Legends Offer’s more than 10 Cyber Security Trainings for both Students as well as Job Holders. Cyber Legends Also Offers Cyber Secuirty Trainings forEmployees as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Did you Offer Online Services?
Yes For Sure, Cyber Legends Offers Online Cyber Security Services for their Clients from All over the Globe.
How many Days Needed to Be a Hacker?
To be a Professional Ethical hacker You Should Need To Learn At least for 1 year about diiferent fields of Ethical Hacking.
Why Do we Need Cyber Security Services?
The increasing reliance of our information age economies and governments on cyber (computer-based) infrastructure makes them progressively more vulnerable to cyber attacks on our computer systems, networks and data. In their most disruptive form, cyber attacks target the enterprise, government, military, or other infrastructural assets of a nation or its citizens. Both the volume and sophistication of cyber threats (cyber warfare, cyber terrorism, cyber espionage and malicious hacking) are monotonically increasing, and pose potent threats to our enterprise, government, military, or other infrastructural assets. Knowing that to be forewarned is to be forearmed, we are well advised to effect strong Cybersecurity defenses that will thwart rapidly evolving cyber threats.
Recent newsworthy cyber attacks on critical cyber infrastructure (e.g., Target data breach, Mt. Gox bitcoin hacker attacks, NSA data leaks and subsequent PRISM revelations) demonstrate the urgent need for improved cybersecurity. As cyber threats grow, so must our abilities to neutralize them. Towards that end the U.S. government issued an Executive Order for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity in February 2013, and the 2014 President’s Budget devotes over $13B to cyber-related programs and activities [Federal Information Technology FY 2014 Budget Priorities, p. 15]. The European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) lists all known public documents of National Cyber Security Strategies in the EU as well as the rest of the world.
I have other job responsibilities. Will my security responsibilities prevent me from fulfilling them?
Information security is already a part of your workday. Each time you sign in to your computer or Cyberlegends account, you’re practicing security. Many security requirements are exactly these kinds of small tasks, if they aren’t already part of your daily routine, they will take you only moments to complete and will soon become second nature.
Did your offer any type of Service with Security?
Yes For Sure, Cyber Legends Offers more than 50 Online Sevices Other than Cyber Security.
Am I allowed to use my personal device for University activities?
The University does not prohibit the use of personal devices for University activities. If you’re considering using your own computer or mobile device for work, consult your unit head or local support provider to discuss the potential risks to both University and personal information and whether a personal device is appropriate for the task.
What is Malware | Virus?
The name malware is short for ‘malicioussoftware’. Malware includes any software program that has been created to perform an unauthorised and often harmful action on a user’s device. Examples of malware include:
- Computer viruses
- Word and Excel macro viruses
- Boot sector viruses
- Script viruses — including batch, Windows shell, Java and others
- Password stealers
- Backdoor Trojan viruses
- Other Trojan viruses
- Adware… and many other types of malicious software programs
Any security tip for securing a web application?
Various security controls should be considered throughout the entire development lifecycle of the project:
- Collect together the application security requirements
- Adopt standards or benchmarks according to best practices
- Define secure coding standards to eliminate attacks like SQL injections, and cross-site scripting
- Sanitise application responses to capture all output, return codes and error codes
- Do not trust HTTP referrer headers, client browser parameters, cookies, form fields or hidden parameters unless they are verified using strong cryptographic techniques
- Keep sensitive session values on the server to prevent client-side modification
- Encrypt pages containing sensitive information and prevent caching
- Implement session management
- Implement proper end-user account and access right management
- Restrict access to back end databases, and running SQL and OS commands
- With application system calls, do not make calls to actual file names and directory paths. Use mapping as a filtering layer
- Build a centralised module for application auditing and reporting
- Use the most appropriate authentication methods to identify and authenticate incoming user / system requests
- Create and perform threat modelling
- Design and implement a web application security architecture
- Perform security risk assessment during the development stages to identify the security controls required
- Enforce secure code standards execution
- Perform security tests, such as stress tests, system tests, regression tests, unit tests etc.
- Perform a thorough code review
- Conduct a full security audit before a production launch and after any major changes to the system
- Review application logs regularly
- Implement version control and a separate environment for application development
- Install a web application firewall